Medenica Law PLLC's corporate and transactional practice encompasses a vast array of contractual arrangements that arises in a commercial setting. From licensing agreements, to consulting services, equity and asset purchase agreements, business sales and purchases, consulting agreements, as well as employment and independent contractor agreements. We have acted as outsourced in house counsel to our clients by providing reliable, pragmatic and budget conscious advice for companies that may not have the financial resources to allocate to in house counsel, but require legal advice on an ongoing basis. We have successfully negotiated on behalf of our clients against of variety of parties ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. We understand that your priorities are to protect your assets, reputation, and ongoing business concerns while managing and maximizing your commercial relationship with your business partners.
- Served as outstourced in house counsel to a media and advertising company. Ongoing concerns included the protection of a proprietary social media platform and structuring a services agreement that did not take on the other party's liability for voluminous data and financial information.
- Successfully negotiated the purchase of several optometry practices located in Manhattan.
- Served as outsourced in house counsel to innovation consulting company based upon owner's best selling how-to books.
- Successfully navigated information technology company through contentious buyout of founding partner, and the subsequent sale of same company to Fortune 500 company.
- Successfully represented various businesses in structuring private placement deals for angel investors.
- Regularly represents foreign based businesses in setting up entities in the United States and assists them in navigating the local regulatory framework for corporate governance, intellectual property, tax, immigration and employment/labor laws.